The best smart lock for key-less entry
5 key-less way door entry system:
- Tap technology (RFID) - This technology allows you to simply tap the proximity key card or configured sticker which can be put on your cellphone or your wearable device e.g. smart watch to unlock.
- Fingerprint - Use any of your fingers that are loaded onto the smart lock to gain entry.
- PIN codes - Create multiple pins which can be permanent, cyclic or One Time PIN for various users
- Bluetooth - Unlock or lock remotely from close proximity through your smartphone with Bluetooth via the app.
- WiFi (Optional) - Remotely unlock from anywhere in the world within the app via internet connection.
Mechanical key - It can also be unlocked with a traditional mechanical key.
- Allows multiple users
- Able to add or remove users at a moments notice
- Each user can have their own password or fingerprint
- Grant users temporary, permanent or timed specific access
- Deadline warning of expiring users access rights so you can renew in time or remove before the time.
- Records are stored on the lock and viewed on your smartphone through the app
- Manage users from any location via WiFi (optional add on)
SMART LOCK FEATURES:
- Capacitive Fingerprint Identiﬁcation - One of the best fingerprint door locks in the market. Superfast fingerprint recognition and super easy configuration.
- Anti-peep Touchscreen - Add random digits to protect your passcode from prying eyes. You can type in any number of random digits on the keypad, and can still gain access as long as the 1 correct password is embedded in the longer set of numbers.
Voice Guide - A user-friendly voice guide to help you through the programming process and day to day operations
- Easy Locking from both inside and outside - Every time you want to lock the door and engage the deadbolt (or locking hooks in case of a sliding door), you just have to lift the handle up. This works from both inside and outside.
- Passage Mode - You can configure this smart door lock to keep the lock unlocked when having people over or keeping a space open at certain times.
- Auto-Locking - Set a time for the smart door lock handle to automatically lock after the door is closed. Auto-Lock mode disables the external/outer handle from unlocking the lock mechanism after the timeout.
- Battery Powered - The smart lock uses ultra-low power consumption technology, this smart lock can be powered by AA batteries with more than 10 months of battery life through regular use. Low battery alerts on the lock and smartphone app.
- Micro-USB For Emergency Power - Use an external battery to activate your smart lock even when the batteries are dead.
Keep track of who comes and goes at all times*
The property owner can generate a record of when each door was opened.
- Pool Cleaners
*optional via WiFi add on only
Use this lock for
Most properties from homes, airbnbs, guesthouses, schools and businesses.
Also suitable for:
- Private development - Flats
- Shared access areas
Book A Free Demo >
Using a local locksmith, the locks can be fitted, and up and running very quickly.
|Door Types||Standard Wooden Doors|
APP Bluetooth Unlock
APP Wifi Unlock
|Fingerprint sensor||Semiconductor sensor|
What do you get in package
|S31B Smart lock||1|
|Proximity key card||2|
NOTE: Unable to install under the following conditions:
D. If there are two doors in the house, the distance between the inner door and the outer door is less than 160mm, cannot be installed
WiFi - OPTIONAL ADD ON
Add the Bluetooth gateway device to make your lock WiFi compatible
Once you have set up the connection between the WiFi device which links the smart lock and smartphone together. You will be able to remotely control the lock and receive real-time notifications from anywhere as long as you have an internet connection on the mobile device and on the lock.
- Internet Connection
- WiFi Gateway device
- “We know you’ll love this product as much as we do. In fact, if for any reason you’re not completely satisfied, just return your purchased product within 14 days and we’ll issue a full refund.”